This is the place to find information about advertising or writing for us.
- Guest Bloggers
Advertising on WorkLifePeace.com
Can we help you get the word out? We offer a limited number of ad spaces and work with select companies to spread the word about products or services relevant to our audience. If you would like more information about the advertising options available or the vital statistics of this blog, please contact Alyse via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in writing for WorkLifePeace.com? Please review these guidelines before submitting a query.
We are privileged to have knowledgeable experts contribute to the blog by writing articles and sharing resources. Most often we invite writers to share their expertise on specific topics we think will benefit our readers. However, we do consider unsolicited queries if you have an idea or original article that you think fits the content and values of the WorkLifePeace.com community. Please keep these guidelines in mind.
- An idea or article should be clearly connected to work-life topics and fall within one of the main categories: work, relationships, faith, finances, rest, health, or education.
- A post should be 400-500 words long.
- The content must be your original work.
- If you have an original image to accompany your article, please note that in your query.
- If you have other resources to share, please explain what they are and how they will benefit our audience.
- Guest writers do not receive monetary compensation at this time.
You may submit a brief query via email to: email@example.com. The query should describe your idea, the potential connection to work-life, and why it would interest our audience. Please note any special experiences or credentials you have that are relevant to the article topic. If the article is already written, you may include it for review.
In addition to the seven main topics, we regularly post profiles of individual work-life stories. If you would like to be considered to share your story, tell us a bit about yourself and the work-life lessons you’ve learned.
Thank you for your interest! Feel free to contact Alyse if you have additional questions or to submit a query. We look forward to hearing from you.